- Only light maintenance is required - the leathers are analine, meaning that they are protected.
- Avoid over exposure to harsh sunlight - being a natural material it is sensitive to light
- For spills like wine and colas (etc) - dab immediately with an absorbent cloth
- For dust - wipe with a soft, dry cloth
- DO NOT use shoe polish or strong detergents
- For scratch marks by objects or fingernails - "rub them out" by rubbing your thumb on the mark and creating heat from friction.
- You can "feed" your leather bag to enhance the colour with a leather conditioner
- Wipe very gently, in the direction of the stitching, with a cool, soapy, damp cloth